To better take this “back to school”, this week we propose seven healthy snacks that you can prepare in a moment so that having a drink in the afternoon is a pleasure.
If you are used to snack something in the middle of the morning or in the afternoon, here below you will find seven sweet and savory recipes to encourage this first week back to the routine.
As always, we remind you that you can follow our weekly challenges through our Instagram profile, from where you can save the recipes to have them always at hand. All publications will be marked with the hashtag, to make it easier for you to find them.
Seven healthy snacks, easy and fast
- Yogurt and blueberry popsicles: We start the week with a healthy and rich recipe like these yogurt and blueberry popsicles that we will prepare with natural yogurt, fresh blueberries and a little sweetener to taste. Very simple and rich!
- Mango and banana smoothie bowl with seeds and red fruits: smoothie bowls are very helpful for breakfast, but also for snacks. Its high fruit content, with a lot of fiber, will provide satiety until dinner time.
- Avocado and cheese cream toast with marinated carrots and anchovies: a salty recipe for midweek. If you are an avocado lover you cannot miss these original toasts with all the nutrients that your body needs.
- Fruit skewers: we continue with a simple but very helpful recipe for a quick snack. We can accompany these fruit skewers with yogurt or with some pure melted chocolate.
- Glasses of mango, yogurt and chia seeds: we finish the work week with a very original snack (or breakfast). Chia seeds swell and become gelatinous to give us more satiety.
- Strawberry, banana and fresh cheese and oatmeal smoothie bowl: a delicious smoothie bowl to start the weekend. On this occasion, we will use fresh fruits (you can change them to your liking, of course) and fresh cheese with oatmeal, to provide quality proteins and hydrates.
- Homemade Macedonia: On Sundays, we don’t feel like getting into the kitchen, so let’s go for something fast, tasty and healthy. This homemade Macedonia, as taught by our companions of Direct to the Palate, is perfect.