From the simple salad, of a single ingredient, it has evolved to the mixed salad, with two or some other ingredients, to finish in the composite salad in which everything, absolutely everything, is allowed. Although it is not convenient to go crazy when preparing a compound salad because our good intentions may not have the expected result.
A few days ago, our partner Liliana told us that, although there are no fixed immovable standards when preparing compound salads, there are some guidelines that should be observed. If we are guided by their advice we can create well-balanced, balanced and nutritious compound salads while letting our imagination run. Although we may not feel like thinking about it and prefer to pull existing proposals. With these moments in mind, we have compiled 23 compound salads, with them we will eat well and we will never get bored.
Vegetarian Compound Salads
A salad composed of the idea of combining different foods that combine with each other in a logical, harmonic and balanced way. Vegetables, vegetables, fruits, and legumes are elements that combine very well with each other and admit additives such as seeds, cheese or egg. Good examples of this are:
- Rice and Green Bean Salad
- Quinoa salad, roasted pumpkin, and pomegranate
- Lentil Salad
- Cabbage salad kale massaged with blueberries, feta, almonds, and apricot dressing
- Orange and Strawberry Salad
- Taboulé Salad
- Cauliflower taboulé
Salads composed of fish, shellfish, and shellfish
Enriching salads with fish, shellfish and seafood is a success. To the vitamins of the base ingredients, such as various vegetables and green leaves, we add the proteins of the seafood which results in a sure success. If we add to this that the caloric content of the latter is usually very low, it will be difficult to say no to any of our next salads.
- Splash of legumes with crab sticks
- Crispy poached salad with smoked cod
- Salmon salad with a thousand islands dressing
- French bean and potato salad
- Tuna and seaweed poke salad with avocado
- Octopus salmagundi
- Pesto rice and octopus salad
- Grilled squid and mango salad
- Chickpea spring salad with tomatoes and tuna belly
Salads composed of meat and poultry
The most forceful of all compound salads turn out to be those that contain some type of meat or poultry among their ingredients, which makes them a unique satiating dish and very suitable for hot weather. In them we can use grilled meats or poultry, empanadas, marinades, roast remains, cold cuts and endless ingredients. To taste.
- Broccoli and fruit salad with grilled chicken
- Couscous with chicken, sweet and sour pumpkin and spinach
- Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Japanese-style turkey salad
- Thai Beef Salad
- Caesar Pasta Salad
- Roasted Chickpea Salad with Millet
Although each and every one of these 23 compound salads has a specific dressing in their recipe, we are going to propose a few more in case you want to vary and give it a fun and different touch adapted to your tastes.